Thursday, June 4, 2009 9:51 PM
Back AGAIN. Sorry for not posting for quite of while...blah blah blah. Same old sentence again. SORRY, OKAY??? ---> 1SY mates, who does it remind you of? Mr Lau of course. So sad, we are not having his lessons next term. Will we miss his LOUD voice and his " HELLOooooOOO Onnneee SSSYYY"?
Anyway, its JUNE HOLIDAYS!!! However, I still have tons of homework lining up NEATLY infront of me. Aahh... trying really really hard to finish it. But in the end it gets more and more... What kind of holiday this is?
Back in school. Changed seats in class. WooHoo... I FINALLy get to sit with clara!!! Its the best news ever! Now, I am quite looking forward to school reopening...
Tomorrow. Going to zoo with second brother. Must spend more time with him cuz so long then holidays. Sounds quite lame but I don't care. Zoo can be fun, right? >.<