Friday, June 19, 2009 9:51 PM
Went to badminton at 2.30pm with chiahean and xinyi today. At first very windy but then it was not. A group of teens was asking to join us but I said no. I dun feel like playing with others mah...Then, they went to sit on the ground right next to the badminton court! So sian ley. With those people looking at us. They was like " Oooh..." when we dropped the shuttlecock, " Neh... She pulls her tees again..." when chiahean went to pickup the shuttlecock and pulled the rem of her tees. She always did that de mah... So annoying and irritating lo. I feel like strangling them!!! Then, the group went to play behind us! I was fuming mad then but dun dare to scold them - they were like those kind of people who cannot be offended de. Luckily, they went off at 4 plus. Xinyi and chiahean and me continued to play until xinyi's 2 friends came along and played with us. Quite fun lah. >.<>