Monday, June 15, 2009 12:23 PM
Yesterday afternoon...
Played badminton with stella and xinyi. But the wind is too strong so, we were walking from 218 to 209 and back to 218 again. Actually, xinyi suggest that we should go to bpps to play but we didn't go in the end because its too far. In the end we just stayed in 218 until 5 plus when I went home.
Yesterday night...
Went to Causeway Point with my family. We went to kopitiam to eat western food while dewi ate ramen. Then we went around to shop for my clothes. I always wear the same tees so I decided to buy new ones. We went to Giordano and bought 3 ' cheer u up' tees , 1 light green' dream' tee and 2 yellow smiley badges. Went to cold storage after that and bought cookies and cream icecream and cones! When we went out of mall, there's a pasar malam outside and we bought coconuts! It tastes quite nice but there a tiny bit of sourness in it. I hope that I wouldn't get a stomachache... Went home after that. 满载而归! >.<
Today afternoon and night...
Plan nothing much for today. Perhaps I would finish writing my dramatic monologue script and discuss webquest project with isabel. I don't feel like playing badminton today because I want to finish my work! So lazy these few days...