Thursday, July 23, 2009 3:50 PM
--- Earlier today
Woke up today with sore throat and flu. I was reluctant to get up at first because today got gym test. Clara went away for her piano exam and i had to face gym test with a heavy heart. But it didn't happen AT FIRST because we thought that today there's no gym but PE, so we played basketball for about 20 min. Then we realised today got gym as told by Mrs Bowness and we went for it. Luckily, there's no gym test but we had to jump on trampoline and stuff. It is quite fun actually and not as challenging as the somersault and rolling. I am afraid of that!
--- Now
I felt uncomfortable now with sore throat and blocked nose. Aah... Hope that it's not H1N1 but dun worry, I dun have fever.
--- Tomorrow
Perhaps going to do CIP with clara tomorrow at BPP. Library crowd controlling for an hour. Down with flu, not sure whether I am going. Anyway, could you people be so kind to tell me other places you went for CIP? Thanks in advance as I AM SO DESPERATE TO DO MY CIP! XD