2. How did you meet Stella?
Primary 6. Don't quite know how but perhaps we kept going out together. Haha...
3. Who would you rather get stuck in handcuffs with, Tze Yi or Genevieve?
Erm... Two of my wrists handcuffed to each of them? They are both my really good friends. I can't possibly choose between them.
4. What advice would you give Megan?
I don't know.
5. What musical instrument would Xing Yi most likely play?
Piano? I don't quite know but I know she is good in dancing.
6. Zi Hui and Ting Ting are forced to roleplay out a verbal couple fight. Who gets to play the wife?
Ting Ting of course. I don't know why but she is the girly kind while Zi Hui is the boyish kind. No offence to both of you.
7. Would you marry Ting Ting?
DEFINITELY NO! I am not a les okay?
8. Have you ever had lunch together with Chia Hean?
Do breakfast counts? We ate Mac donalds breakfast at tuition.
9. Do you trust Xin Yi?
Yes. She's like the best badminton player. I trusted her to teach me badminton skills right?
10. What would you do if you hadn't met Genevieve?
I would be all alone in my primary 1 and 2. Boohoo...