Tuesday, October 13, 2009 3:17 PM
Finished end of years exams already. Now what?
5 things to do today:
1. Clear table
- Busy revising, not enough time to clean up
- Just got a scolding for messy table
- Books, files, other random stuff piled up
- Left footprints of my revision all around the house.
2. Play computer games
- Country Story
- Pet Society
- Restaurant City
- Not Doppler
- Facebooking
3. Play badminton
- Cannot because it is gonna to rain soon
- Should I play in the rain?
4. Prepare for tomorrow tour
- Buy snacky and pack bags
- Going for some Battlefield tour.
- Must rest well tonight
5. Do my CE reflection
- Promised Mrs Chia that ' I will hand in to you right after exams'
- Wondering if I should do
- Ask Clara first
- Too lazy to
- Aahya. Never mind, hope that I wouldn't see Mrs Chia tmr. heehee :)