Thursday, November 12, 2009 5:41 PM
YESTERDAYWent to school to finish up project with kelsey. Finally finished it after shooting the video. I didn't participate in the video but wrote the script.
Stomach hurts a lot so we quickly finished it all. Called papa to fetch me home cos my stomach was really painful. Then threw up on the car once we reached car park and saw the lump of wanton noodles on the ground. Yes, i know its super disgusting.
Rested at home for a few hours before the pain resided. There must be something wrong with me.
TODAYActually I wanted to borrow
breaking dawn from alayna but her sis borrowed it to someone else and that person got the book confiscated. Then went for tuition with chiahean. Randomly asked her about whether she have
breaking dawn and she said YES! Oh my gosh. And she promised to lend it to me tmr. Woohoo!!! I can't wait to read it.
But these few days always so unlucky.
1. Urgent change of cca timing and it clashes with my tuition2. chiahean cannot go tuition and i couldn't go too.3. Wanted to read breaking dawn but did not.--- What will happen tmr?
Possible reasons to chiahean unable to lend it to me:1. Forget2. Lent it to sb else3. Sick(touch wood)4. Could not find me5. Got ran over by a car(touch wood)Who knows? I can't predict the future.
TOMORROWGonna take
breaking dawn from chiahean early in the morning. Then play badminton and have lunch with clara. Stella? I don't know about her. Hope that there won't be a change of plans. (: