Tuesday, December 15, 2009 11:24 PM
I just did photoshop. Compiled pictures together to form a so-call fairyland. Kinda lame but cute. :D Enjoy! Ohyes, that reminds me, please leave your comments. Thanks. I will upload more tmr. Most probably on colour splash. ^^
#1 Fairytale! Taaadaaaa!

Okay... I know it is not so Awesome but I've put in effort to do this- though it's a random design.
This pic consist of...
The manga girl. No, I did not draw the character if you are thinking bout it. I am not THAT GREAT. Trimmed off her dunno what hairband.

The wings. Halved it and 'spray' it blue.

Last but not least, the background. Doubled it and placed it side by side. Clever ah?

Lastly, I added the maple leaves and words and changed the scenery colour a bit. :)
I know, people, it looks simple but doing it yourself is tough. Don't believe me? Do it yourself! >.<