Wednesday, February 10, 2010 8:13 PM
Hellos. I have nothing much to do now. Here are some pictures that i took of my art pieces. Nice?
I KNOW I AM A GREAT ARTIST.
You must be thinking, 'oh xinhui is so proud. Eeee... Not nice lah' or something else. RIGHT?
I am not being modest here. HEEHEE. I just dont care.
Come on, what do you expect me to say? 'Oh, i am not a good artist... My works are stupid. (NOT)'
I feel like i am degrading myself instead of being modest.

SEC ONE WORK {Cubes}

SEC TWO WORK {Line work}

SEC TWO WORK {Number pattern}

SEC TWO WORK {Circles}

SEC TWO WORK {Buildings in space} [ art on buildings and the shape and overlapping]
THE END. Nice??? Yes, thankyou. Thankyou. By the way, these are all paintings and I put in a lot of effort in it. Give me constructive comments, kays? ^ ^