Tuesday, February 9, 2010 3:18 PM
I AM KINDA HAPPY & SAD NOW.
HAPPYI got full marks for physics! WOOHOO ^ ^
I know I am proud and I am actually BOASTING now but who CARES?
I like it when I boast. Really.
I know its weird but I feel great.
I don't know why people would want to be
modest when they are actually proud and happy in the inside.
Saying 'oh... its really nothing... oh....' IS very uncomfortable.
I mean, why not say, "THANKS I know i am smart."
THE END. Right? Right?
CHINESE NEW YEAR is coming! ^ ^
I am not expecting a lot of angpow this year.
OH OH, and I actually wanted to revise during new year eve after countdown. You know?
Shou shui? Till um... 4?
Just kidding ah. Come on, AM I really that hardworking?
Maybe.
SADI almost failed my geography. :(
It is due to LACK OF TIME.
There's no time to check my work.
I am really careless and thats why I got 16 out of 30.
:(
:(
:(
I've heard that many people in SY failed. Or maybe not.
Oh no, I am dead.
What am I going to do?
What am I going to do?
What am I going to do?
I haven't got back mine yet.
I think i am going to fail too.
This paper is like...
it is either you can really HIGH or really low.
Get it?
I am going to die.
Help, I don't want to die before CNY.
I still want to collect my angpows.
Quiz time!!!MY BOY SIDE
[x] you love hoodies
[ ] you love jeans
[x] dogs are better than cats
[x] its hilarious when people get hurt
[ ] you've played with boys on a team
[ ] shopping is torture
[ ] sad movies suck
[ ] you own a XBOX
[ ] you played with Hot Wheels as a little kid
[ ] at some point in your life you wanted to be a firefighter
[ ] you own a DS PS2 or SEGA
[ ] you used to be obsessed with Power Rangers
[ ] you watch sports on TV
[ ] gory movies are cool
[ ]sometimes you go to your dad for advice
[ ] you own like a trillion baseball hats
[ ] you used to/do collect pokemon
[ ] baggy sweat pants are nice to wear
[ ] its kind of weird to have sleepovers with a bunch of people
[x] green, black, red, blue or silver are one of your favourite colours.
[ ] sports are fun
[x] you sometimes talk with food in your mouth ( i get carried away)
[ ] you sleep at night with your socks on
[ ] you have fished at least once
TOTAL= 5
MY GIRL SIDE
[ ] you like to shop
[ ] you wear eyeliner
[ ] you wear the color pink
[ ] sometimes you go to your mum for advice
[ ] you consider cheerleading a sport
[ ] you hate wearing all black
[x] you like going to the mall
[ ] you like getting manicures and/or pedicures
[ ] you like wearing jewelery
[ ] you cried watching The Notebook
[ ] skirts are a big part of your wardrobe
[ ] shopping is one of your favourite hobbies
[ ] you've seen Star Wars and don''t like it some of it
[x] you do/did gymnastics(did)
[ ] it takes you around one hour to shower and get dressed
[x] you smile a lot more than you should
[ ] you have more than 10 pairs of shoes
[x] you care about what you look like majority of the time
[ ] you like wearing dresses whenever you can
[ ] you like dancing/do dancing
[ ] you like high heel shoes
[x] you used to play with dolls as a kid
[ ] you like putting makeup on others
[ ] you like being the star of almost everything
[x] pink is one of your favourite colours
TOTAL= 5
Now multiply by 4 to get your percentage.
Boy: 20%
Girl: 20%
Balance! :) Btw, what happened to the
60%?