Friday, February 19, 2010 4:40 PM
Just went to BPP to have lunch with clara. PIZZA! No, it is not expensive. We bought the student specials, around six sth. Clara was so funny... erm. OR ME. She was kinda shy of asking the waiter to refill her pepsi and wanted me to. Then, I was teasing her saying that,"
Oh, okay after the waiter help me pour then i will take the cup and said, 'NAH!' and give it to you. IN FRONT OF THE WAITER. " No, I didnt in the end of course. We exchanged cups and I was trying not to laugh when the waiter pour the drink. Oh yes, i forgot. I ate pan-size pizza and clara ate spaghetti. I CANT finish it and plead clara to take one too. Poor clara.... :( I FEEL SO MEAN.
I am leaving for phnom penh this coming sunday till next wed. Need to do homework and pack luggage at the same time. :(
I have so much things to do now.
Why do you go? You might ask.
I am forced to. Just Kidding.
Help the little kids in the village sch in phnom penh of course.
Build little walls to prevent flood to come in, build pond for them to fish in and of course interact with the kids.
They are so poor things. I mean, we have all resources, eg food, crystal clear water and toys but the children there don't. We are more fortunate than them and yet the ones complaining are US. We complain about everyday lifes. Like, 'Oh!!!! My handphone is SO SLOW. I WANT TO BUY another one~~~' etc. Think, the older kids there don't even have proper clothes and toys. Yet they are happier. We should be thankful that we have these things and must really treasure them. So what if your handphone is slow? You still can use it right? So what if your house doesnt have an aircon? Those children
don't even have a house.
Therefore, through this trip, we hope to help the children needy and make their lives a happier one! ^^

Random picture. PRETTY isn't it?
Okay, i guess this is it. Toodles. :)