Saturday, March 13, 2010 4:06 PM
Hello friends. I just went to National Young women leaders' day talk at Singapore Expo. Today don't have cca but I still had to wake up early. ): It was boring but the music is GREAT. I kept yawning during the talk but I listen as well. It was kinda interesting at first but everyone became restless when the last speaker came. Expo was freezing cold and I was spending the whole time trying to cover my hands and face with my jacket.
When reached school, it was drizzling and I realised I forgot to bring my umbrella and hp. I was frantically looking for clara, hoping that she will bring it. She did and we were busy bickering about holding the umbrella while walking towards the bus stop. :D
Went to plaza mac for lunch. It wasn't raining here. GOOD.
Something really bothers me. WHY IS EVERYONE STARING AT US? Its not like we are special or anything. MUST BE THE UNIFORM. They must be wondering what sch we are from.
We bought the wheel cracker and we are laughing while walking. I suddenly realised we are behaving really wild and told clara to behave like a true KIM GEK. Haha ^^
I went home after and when I am crossing the bridge, I heard a woman looking at me and talking to another woman something with '学校' in it. Must be the uniform again. I feel like sticking a masking tape across my uniform saying 'I AM FROM SCGS. SO PLEASE STOP STARING AT ME'.