Sunday, March 7, 2010 5:02 PM
Hey people, long time no post. I had a lot of PT this week so i have no TIME>.<
ADVERTISEMENT
Hey, my school will be holding a carnival on
10th April, Saturday from 10am to 4pm. I am trying to sell the coupons for
games. It costs
$10 per set and I guarantee that it will be FUN! My co-form teacher is in charge of it so I had sortof see how it looks like. There will be
food stalls too and
so-call souvenir shops. COME COME! It will be fun and exciting! :) The carnival will be held in our school
(SCGS) - Dunearn Road. Just take bus
190/ 960/700 there and its near too. Don't worry it is open to all but ALL YOU NEED NOW IS JUST
COUPONS. This is where I come in. :) Tag if you are interested. THANKS :D
BYEBYE :)